*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
< agree's with ^

< has to work at 7 tomorrow morning... < doesn't want to wake up at 6:30....
you only take 30 minutes to get ready AND get to work?? lol you amaze me, kooch. you probably should consider brushing your teeth in the morning.

it's been sooooo cold and windy here. :thumbdown all kinds of debri on the roads. i ran over a branch the other night. lol i slowed down when i saw it but couldn't switch lanes because a car was next to me. my teggy took it like a soldier, though.

does anyone have problems seeing in the teg at night or is it just me?? i don't know. i think my headlights are crappy. i can see when i'm driving any other car, but when i'm in the teg, there are some areas where i can barely see what's coming and have to hit the highbeams. maybe i need to adjust my headlights. or maybe i should just invest in HIDs.

my boss lady asked me if i could come in early today because she has to leave somewhere. lol early = on time. i guess they're use to me coming in late, which is never a good thing. i don't think they really care, though. they haven't said shit. SUCH a dedicated employee...

i should probably leave now. bye, skankies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
does anyone have problems seeing in the teg at night or is it just me?? i don't know. i think my headlights are crappy. i can see when i'm driving any other car, but when i'm in the teg, there are some areas where i can barely see what's coming and have to hit the highbeams. maybe i need to adjust my headlights. or maybe i should just invest in HIDs.
you're not the only one. my silverstars actually work better when the car is just started but begins to dim. eventually it seems like its not on. but having 20/20 vision has its advantages. being non-blind FTW!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
you only take 30 minutes to get ready AND get to work?? lol you amaze me, kooch. you probably should consider brushing your teeth in the morning.
oh trinhy poo! you know that! every morning when i leave your house for work its only in 30 minutes! lol

G3GirL said:
not since i did my headlight mod. Before I couldn't see shit, but now i can see EVERYTHING! its amazing! lol (and like JDM_conv-three-rsion, 20/20 does help. lol)

03dc5Integra

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
is there any authority to change the "3" to an "e" in my name? it makes it much easier for me.
GAY!!!! hahaaaa o yeah xenon depot HIDs for the win ppl, but i sold it to some kid cuz my jdm headlights aim onto oncoming traffic.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well I guess I better get my lazy ass back to work if I'm going to make it to the track this weekend. I got the aquamist hooked back up and working, just gotta go get some 100 octane before the shop closes at 6 and put my rollbar back in.

G3GirL

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
is there any authority to change the "3" to an "e" in my name? it makes it much easier for me.
no. lol that's what you get for trying to be cool when you joined. that is what you'll be known by.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
no. lol that's what you get for trying to be cool when you joined. that is what you'll be known by.
sooooooooooooooooooo you put a 3 in your name too. but you're not cool as me. well maybe. lol.

G3GirL

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
sooooooooooooooooooo you put a 3 in your name too. but you're not cool as me. well maybe. lol.
the '3' in my name has a purpose. third gen. lol YOU just wanted to be cool and do your 'e' all gangster...

p.s. everybody knows i'm waaaaaaaaay cooler than you, buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.