*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSratedR

Rated R
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
my catalytic converter is bothering me. ............... it rumbles when i drive....... loss of power......... makes me depressed and the mother fucker eats my gas .

and has a funky smell.
lol sounds like my girl at times.:lol:

GSratedR

Rated R
integra4life29 said:
which part..the eats your gas....or smells funky....
lol i drive her around alot whenrver she is home from school and she smells funny when she has on he perfumes and body sprays and all that stuff girls have ocd over. my car smells like a mixture of vanilla, mango, cucumber melon, fresh cotton, apple cinimon, and other various forms of girl all mixed into one another. lol.:lol:

speedin

The Transporter
So now I REALLY want a FD RX7.

I can do a LS1 swap for about 2k (and thats having this shop do it). LOL, I already have the LS1 (well a buddy does.

Also I want this 3k body kit on their. It accually makes the best looking import even better!

Now imagine mine that will have blacked out windows, normal mirrors, and black rims. UMMMMMMM

speedin

The Transporter
MidniteFreedom said:
the first pic on the fd. the front bumper... theres a guy who has that front end in my city and goes to my school as well!
The widebody one? Because the JDM one is close to this, but not wide

MidniteFreedom

oh today at work the pressure water gun almost pwn me in the face..... lol
was spraying water on my car after work and my hand slip and press the trigger and my arm went crazy swing up and down. left and right. and the tip of the gun almost hit my face LOL also water shooting everywhere lol my co worker saw me and was busting laugh at me... xD note: the pressure water gun must hold with 2 hand and not with one....
but anyways i never gonna do that again!

Status
Not open for further replies.