*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
hrm.... today im waiting for my little cousin to come from washington. missed the damn kid. he's half white half cambodian. he likes to run around and make roaring noises like he's a lion.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
integra4life29 said:
No...that's not funny at all....this is a problem....who does what I just did....
no one. lol that's why it's funny.

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
he likes to run around and make roaring noises like he's a lion.
^ that's funny, too. my nephews do random shit like that sometimes. i don't know why, but i'm finding everything funny this morning.

G3GirL

i only watched that show for that song at the beginning.

you know what show i miss? smurfs. when i was little, i thought smurfs really lived under mushrooms.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
G3GirL said:
i only watched that show for that song at the beginning.

you know what show i miss? smurfs. when i was little, i thought smurfs really lived under mushrooms.
they all moved after people started smoking their homes. lol.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I've asked this before, but have yet to recieve an answer....A smurf already has blue balls, but what color do they turn when they actually does get "blue balls"....you think they turn purple or maybe like a deep bluish color....I don't know, it's weird, I know, but interesting at the same time. Im sure lots of them had this problem seeing how there was only one bitch in the entire fuckin colony....unless of course she was a fuckin whore smurf, then I suppose none of them would have blue balls.....but im sure they would have smurf herpes.

G3GirL

i said mushrooms, not a marijuana batch. batch..that word doesn't look right right now. maybe i mean patch. i'll get back to you on that.

G3GirL

integra4life29 said:
I've asked this before, but have yet to recieve an answer....A smurf already has blue balls, but what color do they turn when they actually does get "blue balls".....
really blue

Status
Not open for further replies.