*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
i hate it when the interior gets wet. it leaves a horrible odor that it feels like my mustache is gonna burn.
Na thats just the smell of the nasty pussy you were lickin.....:lol:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
lol. you're so silly. i bet you lick your fuffalo's pussy on certain occasion when its wet.
You bet your fuckin ass I do and it tastes just like BBQued Buffalo wings too, so you know that shits good :yummy:

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
never smelled burning flesh but i would assume it smells like burning meat which aint all that bad.. locate the burning flesh and add KOREAN BBQ sauce.. itll smell better after awhile.. but BURNING WORM.. that smell sticks.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
spikehairboy said:
never smelled burning flesh but i would assume it smells like burning meat which aint all that bad.. locate the burning flesh and add KOREAN BBQ sauce.. itll smell better after awhile.. but BURNING WORM.. that smell sticks.
why would you burn worms? that's pretty weird. by any chance are you one of those pyromaniacs, that burn insects when you have the chance.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh my fucking god. i woke up an hour and a half late for work LOL. had to call in and pretend i was sick as fuck so i can't come in today. ohhh man. should NOT have gone to Empire last night. i'm fucking tired. that club was poppin' even on a wednesday night. woke up this morning with a wrist band on and an X on my hand. lol don't know where the fuck my wallet is. fuck fuck fuck...and i have a scratch on my face. don't know why. it hurts, though. okay, bye. i'm tired. gotta go look for my wallet and stuff. ooo AND i broke two nails. lol they were looking so pretty, too..:x the end.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
omg i have the two biggest blisters EVER from my heels. gay. i'm broken. man oh man. k bye forreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.