*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
chiddy chiddy bang bang.... chiddy chiddy bang bang.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

bouta pick up some volks tomarrow... well actually today.. lol.... woot woot can't wait... FUCK YEA!!!!!
***SHAKES FIST OF VICTORY***

upgraded from dummies... to every oem wheel almost... to rotas... to VOLKS BOYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!
*WOOT WOOT* :p

i'm excited... i can't wait... i'm so pumped :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha hells nah... took me over a span of 5 years... starting with the SilverEJ8 +hubcaps... lol damn... the memories... and all that saving up and sacrifices... its gonna be worth it :thumbup:

GSratedR

Rated R
:D thats why you cant sleep. its just like christmas. but its earlyer. and not fair to the rest of us riding on steelies and stock. but kudos to you.

GSratedR

Rated R
lol. im inda fast but i wouldnt mind some style. im rolling p.c. stock gsr blades.:roll: they are alright. but far from sexy.

GSratedR

Rated R
sounds like hella fun me and my friend mess around but usally its me vs civic ex, neon sxt, prelude, teg ls, noting crazy. damn i cant study lol.:lol: we need more enthusists.

Winki

Undercover mod
Yeah i can tifnish my paper lol.. where everybody at?? and yeah between your friends you have no comp
wish i could say that seems that everybody with hondas that i hang out with is going boost...i can think of 11 people i hang with that are turboed or will be turbo by spring..

GSratedR

Rated R
thats what i need more of lol. my scene has litlle numbers like mabey a few groups of 3 or 5 ppl. however there is a domestic group called jade racing they are well organized and all hang together. like 26 or 28 all domestic and they are primarily highschool seniors or recently graduated kids. they are all assholes too. lol.:lol: but i wish we had more ppl in the local scene cause its weak. i gave up on my studying a while ago.

Winki

Undercover mod
Im still prearing this speach.. im such a slacker...
and yeah its gonna be a lot of fun next spring.... i was tired of being the slow one so i finally got my built motor.
now my buddy in his GSR Crx can go pick on all the ricers and i can pick on the vetts LOL

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, thank you winki...

I do really like your movie. Expecialy the fact that the arrow is ALWAYS pointing at my name... ass lick. lol

speedin

The Transporter
SilverDB8 said:
chiddy chiddy bang bang.... chiddy chiddy bang bang.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

bouta pick up some volks tomarrow... well actually today.. lol.... woot woot can't wait... FUCK YEA!!!!!
***SHAKES FIST OF VICTORY***

upgraded from dummies... to every oem wheel almost... to rotas... to VOLKS BOYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!
*WOOT WOOT* :p

i'm excited... i can't wait... i'm so pumped :thumbs up
Just dont get them stolen! :shock:

Oh and Ketchup whats that vid??

Status
Not open for further replies.