*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
so my buddy just called me.... I went out for a drive tonight... Mind you there was freezing rain all night, so the roads are coated in ice.

I crashed my car, I came down a hill going like 45 and lost control. I slipped on some ice. I thought my tires had better traction than that, but i guess not.

I was like ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?! dumb kids. Let me tell you!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ dude that sucks...
ice + downhill = slip and slide... lol.... i guess you knew it was comming

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, yeah... maybe on a sled, but in a car?

I knew he was going to do it too. He's all about driving every night. I even told him, "Don't go for a drive tonight, its going to be ice-y"

he's like, "Oh, I'll be fine, I'll just be careful

Fuckin moron

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
GSratedR said:
wait wait how bad was the damage to the car?
not as bad as yours. lol jp

Lab Carries His Own Leash During Walks
A city ordinance in Sioux City, Iowa, says all pets must be on a leash -- but it doesn't say who has to be carrying the leash.
^ lol just saw that on the news. anyway. i'm late for work as usual. this week is going by sooo slow. i treasure every minute i'm away from there. goodbye.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
GSratedR said:
wait wait how bad was the damage to the car?
just went and looked at it today. I'll try and get a pic or 2 up later.

Its most likely totaled. It was a neon. lol

Trinhy baby! you need to get to work!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
Lab Carries His Own Leash During Walks said:
A city ordinance in Sioux City, Iowa, says all pets must be on a leash -- but it doesn't say who has to be carrying the leash.
^ lol just saw that on the news.
My dog does that. lol, my parents took him to a camp ground this summer and attached a leash to him and that was the end of it. lol, he would stay around and just say hi to people. My dog kicks ass. lol

LowBoostCivic

Banned
G3GirL said:
not as bad as yours. lol jp

^ lol just saw that on the news. anyway. i'm late for work as usual. this week is going by sooo slow. i treasure every minute i'm away from there. goodbye.
god!! shut up!!!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.