*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Winki said:
Its all good but if you have ever been in a turbo honda then turbo DSM or masda and ect
Honda 5psi = others 15 psi
so to keep up with me you will need 60psi LOL..
any who i have seen some mean a fuck DSMs but also some mean hondas
We will see. We will HAVE to race. lol. you just drive here. Or how about this... We fly our cars to Germany race down the autobahn flat-out till we cant go faster. Then fly them back. All in 1 weekend. oh and your buying :lol:. ill buy dinner (Mcdonalds are everyehere) and lodging (you like camping? its real fun!)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
fawk man... wtf is this dudes problem... he's hating on the shit i'm selling

haha that is one krazy ass kitty... the nike head band kinda made it gay... lol

MidniteFreedom

fuck that guy he lost! you got the proof man! and hes still complaing trying to find away thats not a ctr non srs wheel. stupid ricer!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i'm still not 100% sure who is right... the whole reason i'm pissed is that... its a freaking classified thread... i'm trying to sell something and he's making it look like i'm some kinda thief and liar or something... which isn't cool... i get offended/insulted very easily

MidniteFreedom

i know how ya feel. its a for sale section and for people to buy or trade, not for talking thats fake or lame... its buy! talk about i got $$ or trade. guess they dont know how to read.... i been there and done that its just stuuupid nubs that talk shit thats all.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
wait, what happened?
some fruit cake on h-t was trying to give me a hard time selling my steering wheel... making it look like i'm selling something fake or lying or something... iono. i got hot headed and kinda went off on both of them... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.