(AEM) CAI pics

sOuL

yea ima get the polished short ram intake, i dont think the bypass should dosent really look like it, mabe u should just getta short ram

Jmoney187

LivinLow
The bypass doesnt really look like it would have an effect on power but i was thinking...its just one more piece the air has to go through before it gets to the motor so maybe it does!? i i dont know
I do know that i'm getting a CAI lol, i def want the mid-range and the sound.
TEGSOX, ever have a hydrolock problem with the AEM CAI?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
This is what I'm getting, its not a cold air, but it goes with my semi JDM theme

Gains over stock
HP - 6.5
Torque - 7.4

Matticus

those cf intake's are nice but, its just hard for me to justify spending anything over 20bucks on an intake when 40 fills my nitrous bottle :)

1329itr00

Type R
lol... i know intakes don't do much but i don't think that cf one doesn't do anything at all i saw a dyno test of it losing power over a stock airbox... but u said ur goin for the jdm theme so you have purpose lol

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
1329itr00 said:
lol... i know intakes don't do much but i don't think that cf one doesn't do anything at all i saw a dyno test of it losing power over a stock airbox... but u said ur goin for the jdm theme so you have purpose lol
What dyno did you see of it losing power? The dyno I got from passwordjdm.com(the makers of the Product) showed gains

1329itr00

Type R
i'll see if i can find it... it was on a forum maybe it was just the way they were tuning and theyd on't know what there doin or anything... idk i'll look to see what i can come up with

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
1329itr00 said:
i'll see if i can find it... it was on a forum maybe it was just the way they were tuning and theyd on't know what there doin or anything... idk i'll look to see what i can come up with
Thanks dude, Jdm or not I dont want to loose Power!

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Wow. i was just looking at that intake before i was about to post! weirdd. But the intake looks sick and they speak highly of it, i wonder if theres decent gains.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
a bypass valve will not make ur intake worse....they wouldnt put it on if it did that...besides its only for wet conditions

1329itr00

Type R
i can't find it idk where i found it last time my friend had it on his and went back to his stock airbox cause he said it felt smoother but he wanted it to be more sleeper also idk