'97 or '98 Front

iNotion

g3teg97 said:
If I sell the 98+ front I don't have to get new headlights and I could make a little profit. I think the '97 with the lip looks damn good when done right...

But the 98+ is so hot!

i dont know i like that older look.. the newer look looks like a body kit style front bumper.. but i guess i kinda like more simple style..

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
meh i dont have a lip on my 96 and it looks aight to me ..... the paints chipping on the left front cause of some off roading though.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm convinced on the '98+

I planned on getting the OEM fog lamps and get the painted side skirts. Damn, I even have the same wheels, except mine are gunmetal.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I know you looking for headlights! Don't worry, if I go with the '97 front, you'll be the first person to know once the parts go up for sale.

Winki

Undercover mod
that picture of the red teg convinced me to keep my front end till i have enough for a JDM front end.
that teg is hot looks meaner

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
is the last silver one even lowered .... and whats with the big ass fogs?

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
g3teg97 said:
I know you looking for headlights! Don't worry, if I go with the '97 front, you'll be the first person to know once the parts go up for sale.
Woot. Score. :D

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
you can find 98-01 OEM headlights in houston easily. they are usually all over Houston-Imports.com. but their search function is down right now so its impossible to find anything. but you can usually find anything on there

98-01 FTW

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Melt said:
is the last silver one even lowered .... and whats with the big ass fogs?
That silver one is lowered on H&R OE Springs.

Those "big ass" fogs are the OEM optional fog lamps, which was PIMP!