$850

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
gsrfast24 said:
anyone heard of a mishimoto radiator...i think i will but one of those cuz its only 170
sure if you want to spend the money on that go ahead. for $850 i think i would get some cams and cam gears, maybe a toda timing belt as well. theres about $850.

definately not enough money to upgrade the valvetrain though

gsrfast24

i just dont spend money on anything...i was wonderin if anyone knows or heard more good then bad on it?

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
just read a little on them. ive heard of them before but never had experience. they seem to be constructed pretty well and they pretty much gaurantee a leak-proof rad with their 1 yr warranty. go for it.

steelies_ftw

well for 850, right now im puttin in new piston rings, and a new passgener axle, then i was gonna build a forged setup for boost, for around 700 bucks, im more into the motor stuff, but if it was a graduation gift, i would definetly use it on my car to look nice, Hid's some blades, some shocks and springs, and that would probably be about 850

gsrfast24

nexgenintegra said:
i know im just sayin, if you want go ahead i can check some reviews for you on them.

i didnt mean t come off like that i waws jus sayin you know....yeah i read that to but i mean do you think they compete with koyo or lfuidyne even for rhat matter

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
gsrfast24 said:
i didnt mean t come off like that i waws jus sayin you know....yeah i read that to but i mean do you think they compete with koyo or lfuidyne even for rhat matter
compete? uh.....No. definately not. you get what you pay for. those rads are atleast another $100

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
JDMxDB8 said:
Haha nice! Get two of em while you're at it. More the merrier!
There you go, but definetly buy one that can pick quarters up with her pussy cause those are the best I heard!:lol: