$850

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
gsrfast24 said:
welll i would but i mean its a graduation gift so im jus going to use it toward the car.....hid sounds good but wat about the other 600
slam the fuck out of it....coilovers all the way!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
gsrfast24 said:
welll i would but i mean its a graduation gift so im jus going to use it toward the car.....hid sounds good but wat about the other 600
you going to school for anything? Money blows when you get to school... I wish i wouldn't have paid 1500 for my laptop. I could have used that money else where. lol

Just a suggestion.

8urcivic said:
slam the fuck out of it....coilovers all the way!
yeah, then get stuck on a speed bumb... :roll: lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
yeah, then get stuck on a speed bumb... :roll: lol

screw u guy...:moon: ........i hate u.lol

gsrfast24

its already dropped enough ..i men my filter literally rides speed bumps..lol....and i have 5% all th way round 355 in the front....any other ides...they are still all good tho

B18TEG

BLACK DA
Donate To My Fund!!!! Lol . .. No Well I Can See Cams, Valves, Springs And Retainers In The Near Future With 850, AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE A GOOD HEAD JOB

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Since I already have my ground-controls, I'd get Tokico Illuminas, A-Spec Racing subframe brace, and an ITR 23 mm rear sway bar.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
gsrfast24 said:
Buy some cams

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
B18TEG said:
Donate To My Fund!!!! Lol . .. No Well I Can See Cams, Valves, Springs And Retainers In The Near Future With 850, AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE A GOOD HEAD JOB
yeah dude, do some performance so you can really have that 200hp or close to it!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Sirfallsalot243 said:
lol, I jus sold a set of those for $600.

If I had $850, Id spend $600 on a 2.5" T1R catback, and the remaining $250 on more tuning.
T1R is a little more than $600. mine cost me about $850