200hp ls vtec

jdm_mike19

the b18 header for a gsr will fir the b18b1 the block is the same like fitting wise u just cant use b16 header with a b18 block since the b16 block is height wise shorter but cams i would run skunk2 stage 2 with titanium valves and vlave springs and retainrs or even brian crower stage 2 exhaust just go to a muffler shiop and get 2.5 straight pipe with no resinator and get the magnaflow muffler it looks like a stock one but sounds great or even run a type R oem muffler there already 2.5 and they look clean Cold air aem intake if anything u might as well spend the 500$ and get the s300 hondata it has boost option in it incase u ever decide u wanna boost and it has 2 step option or launch option if u dont know what two step is i mean thats just my opnion

acurater

my ecu is a pr3 obd 1 from a 92-93 xsi integra in japan its the same as or close to a p28, its rare.
I think i will go 2 1/2 inch exhaust with the magnaflow.
would like hear more on what people are running on there set ups.lol(cams,header)
skunk 2 seems to have good feedback.

jdm_mike19

i dont have shit on my car right now do to the fact its a b18b1 non vtec and i dont wanna do lsvtec but i just have 2 1/4 exhaust no resinator ebay header short ram intake apexi N1 muffler lowerd on cut springs rims are si's and i ran a 15.5 in 1/4 mile but im hoping to soon either drop in a C1 or sell and buy a type S

acurater

my buuddy just put a k20 in a 2001 civic,with k-pro ,brian crower stage 2 cams.let me tell you that car works,love the sound of his engine.
c1 is a great engine for boost or n/a..
hey jdm mike 19 how come you don't want to go ls vtec????good power
but if getting a k20, I see why.lol