1994 Integra Build

MACDOG

Baller, yo
YAY, another dude around my age (I'm 17, 18 shortly though) but you have a mad ride man, I'de rock it as it is! haha

jonathanj

Today was a pretty bad day for me. At shop class I inflated my tires, tightened my hand brake a little more, and fixed my driver door speaker. The speaker would sometimes turn off, it was just a loose connection. I found out that the car had some really nice speakers. After that I was going to park my car in the school parking lot, then a truck was backing up and hit my driver side door, and damaged my driver side rear view mirror. I talked it over with him, but I was cool about it, and he will just pay me some cash because my door was already messed up anyways. I am just real sad how yesterday I accidently hit my friend's car, and now today a car backed up straight into me, right in front of me. I was outside my car going to unlock my door to go inside! I only had my car for five days. At home I was going to put in one of my other decks laying around, but upon installation, the constant power wire just stopped working. I will check on that soon, but for now no radio for me.

After I got hit

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
can anyone at your school drive without hitting people? lol. jp

at least your halfway to shaved side moldings, might as well take advantage of the welding ish at the school and pop those dents out and weld them holes shut :)

jonathanj

Haha, this is the second time I got hit at my school parking lot, I am just so bummed out about the fact that I got into two accidents in less than 24 hours on my new car. I am not really worried about the car and the body, just facing the fact that they happenned you know?