what did you do to your car today?

BeatBox

Real Good!
i think the lower intake gasket (think thats what its called) on the jimmy finally gave out, made it home tho :)

so got that to fix

then the teg is leaking gas so need to fix that

all i see is $$$$$$ that i really dont want to spend on that

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Decided it's too low... almost... :lol: Then decided I'm not gonna do anything about it. Also drooled over some parts I won't be getting and am still searching for new pistons

BeatBox

Real Good!
hopefully stopped my gas tank from leaking....just buying some time, while i fix the jimmy then i will prob order another tank

EDIT: DONT USE THIS CRAPP IT SUCKS, DIDNT WORK EVEN WHEN I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS

Last edited:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Got a nice scrape on it thanks to some dumbass who decided he would cut infront of oncomming traffic :cussing::angryred:

built_ls

wipe it down white a napkin............

lol, it help get the debree off of the black paint. Everything leaves a stain on black. like old rain drop, leaves dust and fingers. so wiping it down with some napkins keeps it semi fresh in between washes,

BeatBox

Real Good!
new gas tank, got it done yesterday but didnt put any gas til today, to make sure its working like a champ
took about 30minutes to pull it out
and about an hr to put the new one in since the bolts for the rear of the straps where messed up and needed new ones
ordered up some from honda and made some as a temp. thing