what did you do to your car today?

Deff Baztard

Well since this said what did you do to your car today, well to change the topic a bit, WHAT DID I DO TO MY BUDDY'S CAR TODAY?
Well he has this crappy ol B3200 that dies quite often, while he was drooling over my car and what I'm planning on doing to it, I got up and pissed on his truck...the damn rusted out truck should be crushed...bt he likes it...says its a "rat rod" since lowered to 4 in clearance, stripped down except for lights and dr mirror and seats.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
^^ reason why i dont run mudflap! I put another layer of wax on my uk tails, next will be sealing them up
I don't mind, I love the looks :mrgreen:
where did u get them from? im trying to pick some up before the snow starts falling, looks like u have gotten way more than he have up here
I actually traded a member on here for them, mine were wayyy shaved down and I wanted MOAR low and scraping :lol: But yea we've gotten a crap ton so far....

Army74D

gtavila_
Put the stock suspension back into the DA and took it for alignment. Tomorrow it will pass smog (hopefully), and then the "for sale" sign will be put on.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I just ordered two NIB K&N filters on eBay for 35. Might try your luck on there to find one.
Yeah I'll look into those, my stock intake looks soooo much better though, and it feels better driving. I may just get some PVC pipe and make an icebox.