BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
we'll got some Pirelli's P6 for free from a customer who didnt want his old tires back
they are all over 6/32nds on thread

put them on the car

took it to the mexi car wash

Here is a quick video of the mids n highs
bass turned up half way in the first video
[YOUTUBE="doors 1"]_qRaEOaqI-M[/YOUTUBE]
second video, no bass
[YOUTUBE="diirs 2"]8uZecJHDm8c[/YOUTUBE]

BeatBox

Real Good!
THANKS!
im not 100% happy but the price, they are nice. ill like them alittle more once i lower the back an inch or so

pinkley

b@115D33p
Those highs are clear as fack! How do you like the Selenium's? Thinking about updating my door speakers to make it MORE loud. Not sure what to go with tho. Not wanting to break the bank but not wanting junk either.

BeatBox

Real Good!
thanks, it wasnt turned up all the way either :)
i love them, for the price cant beat it
get the same amp and run 4 of them like mine but in the stock locations and it should be perfect
the amp doesnt even get warm
only thing i dont like is that i cant fit more with out doing alot of work lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
thanks, it wasnt turned up all the way either :)
i love them, for the price cant beat it
get the same amp and run 4 of them like mine but in the stock locations and it should be perfect
the amp doesnt even get warm
only thing i dont like is that i cant fit more with out doing alot of work lol
Where did you order them from? I use to have the same pb amp (I think) with one pb 12. It was a 4 ch amp. It came in the teg when I bought it. Had it hooked up for a few days then threw my Memphis 12 in there. I have 4 Memphis 6.5"s but no amp with them. They sound ok but just not loud enough for me.

pinkley

b@115D33p
always the "not loud enough" problem lol i run into that aswell

i got mine from sonicelectronix http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m157_i25_powerbass-4-channel-amplifiers.html

not bad on price, i love it so far.

Got some new (new to me) kick panels coming, didnt have planned to run speakers down there anymore but for the price i couldnt pass them up
similar to these but black
I seen a set of kick panels on eBay but they were $$$$$$! I'll check out that link. Thanks brother!

BeatBox

Real Good!
no problem, i have my old ones but they are alittle bulky since they are home made
im basically only paying shipping on the ones that are made like that from QLogic

Last edited:

Detman101

Da9 newbie
always the "not loud enough" problem lol i run into that aswell

i got mine from sonicelectronix http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m157_i25_powerbass-4-channel-amplifiers.html

not bad on price, i love it so far.

Got some new (new to me) kick panels coming, didnt have planned to run speakers down there anymore but for the price i couldnt pass them up
similar to these but black
OMG, PLEEEEEASE tell me where you got the kick panels from!!
I want a set of those but I can't find any for sale. Even ebay doesn't have any!

I don't have the balls or skills like you to run more speakers to the door and I feel like I need at least more soundstage up front.

Dm of mD

pinkley

b@115D33p
I want a set of those but I can't find any for sale. Even ebay doesn't have any!

I don't have the balls or skills like you to run more speakers to the door and I feel like I need at least more soundstage up front.

Dm of mD
There are some on eBay. Q-Logic brand. $189.99

BeatBox

Real Good!

Dm of mD
got them off another forum :)
hes got some ricer tail lights left lol

yeah i had to other wise all you hear is bass, they wouldnt fit ur car other wise id sell them to you for way cheaper still than a new set

There are some on eBay. Q-Logic brand. $189.99
how do you say... FCK THAT :lol: