NorCal Meet: October

XjoEnX

Oh wait, nevermind. Saturday is no good for me. I have a team meeting at 11:30am until I don't know when.

goofygamer

Joe doesn't want to caravan with me =[ he said Rota wheels are a fail...

lol jk. i have work all day

goofygamer

Yup. I tried asking for Saturday off, but my co-worker beat me to it =[

Thanks man. I wanted to meet the faces of Clubintegra members...

I'll be at SF on Friday to finally spend time with my gf haha. If you guys see my car on the wrong side of the street or running red lights, yell out PEEZY!!

Last edited:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Haha maybe Ryan can spot you then. I live 20 mins away from sf :/

goofygamer

Haha well at some point I'll be 20 mins away from sf too! I'm excited about getting funnel cake at the pier!

Joe does hate rota wheels. When I first met him, he came and kicked my wheel and was like "fuck yo cast made wheels"...I just went to the curb and cried. lol jk! Man I love making up stories...

Ryan wants to spot me in the streets and yell out "Peezy!"

XjoEnX

Haha! I'm just gonna say "whaaaaaa?!?!" again. I can't hate Rota's, that company is a monopoly. So it's just like me: all about making money. Stop spreading rumors about me man! lol

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
So back on topic for a quick moment... This temporary poll for which date is the most convenient for everyone will be until tomorrow evening, where I will post and finalize the day it will be so that it won't be too late. Just so everyone is clear, right now there are 3 votes for Saturday(29th) and 2 votes for Sunday (30th, the original date).