NorCal Meet: October

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I cant vote.. both day is shit. But I least want the day that will be easier for Joe.. so Sunday I guess

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Coming at around 4 wouldn't be a problem :/ I suspect this to last for around a good amount of hours since we can drive to berkeley to take pictures and stuff.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Fyi i just rear ended someone last sunday, so my hoods f***ed up.. :(
Did you get new brake lamps yet?
I don't think anyone will mind. My car looks bone stock, it doesn't get any worse than that. :lol:
It's a really sexy color though. One of my favorites. His is just black, I fucking hate black Integras and the people that own them
crap i was gonna tear out my coilovers saturday....

oh well, f*** it
Why? You need moar low? Why not just take the tire off the rim; that will give you more slammage
i have secret items on my car, ill show you guys this weekend
It's gonna be a dildo - I just know it
I am that guy. Lulz
Well, did you respond to him? lmao
Yup. I tried asking for Saturday off, but my co-worker beat me to it =[

Thanks man. I wanted to meet the faces of Clubintegra members...

I'll be at SF on Friday to finally spend time with my gf haha. If you guys see my car on the wrong side of the street or running red lights, yell out PEEZY!!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaay!
So back on topic for a quick moment... This temporary poll for which date is the most convenient for everyone will be until tomorrow evening, where I will post and finalize the day it will be so that it won't be too late. Just so everyone is clear, right now there are 3 votes for Saturday(29th) and 2 votes for Sunday (30th, the original date).
So I was thinking, maybe I'll just come out Saturday night and chill; that makes it a whole lot easier than changing the day, lmaooooooo.. I like jus tthought about that; I'm still a bit drunk from last night, I think

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hahaha! Damn, i remember he bought like 20 cluster LED bulbs and they ended up being the wrong ones so he sat there and fucking tweaked everything to fit, lol