BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
havent updated this in a while, but got a nice gas leak recently so gotta get that fixed
got that ticket two wks ago so thats a rained on my perade for that weekend...not taking off the tint tho
undercover new mustang....

Sold my door speakers and amp, took all the wiring out to replace it with new one

But got some of the goodies today!

this will be in each door along with a small tweeter

thats it for now, should be putting them in pretty soon!

BeatBox

Real Good!
Man, that s*** must be loud! Can't wait to see/hear the new speaker setup.
its def loud as it is, but once its loud i want louder

Need to work on your spidey senses man! Haha
my spidey senses where saying taco bell
dck cop just looking to pull over for no reason, my friend alone can count over 10 times hes seen him recently

BeatBox

Real Good!
got the fuse for the amp, some eBay wire 100ft of 12 for $22shipped. great price and it looks pretty good

im in the process of building a box for a friend but too a brake to work on my doors
BIT THE BULLET and cut into my stock door panels :)
started with making a trim piece for the super tweeter to sit in the speaker grill part

cut the shape and hole

had to sand the back to let it sit into the hole(left done right started)

test fit tweeter

in the door

now to the mids, this is how they will sit

hurt cutting into the door panels, but FCK it no time to wait for a used set
all done, added tape while i was cutting to prevent any scratches from the saw saw

the one door is basically done, i will add the regular tweeter to the spot up top then cover the trim piece around the super tweet with suede :) and obviously run new wire

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
got the fuse for the amp, some eBay wire 100ft of 12 for $22shipped. great price and it looks pretty good

im in the process of building a box for a friend but too a brake to work on my doors
BIT THE BULLET and cut into my stock door panels :)
started with making a trim piece for the super tweeter to sit in the speaker grill part

cut the shape and hole

had to sand the back to let it sit into the hole(left done right started)

test fit tweeter

in the door

now to the mids, this is how they will sit

hurt cutting into the door panels, but FCK it no time to wait for a used set
all done, added tape while i was cutting to prevent any scratches from the saw saw

the one door is basically done, i will add the regular tweeter to the spot up top then cover the trim piece around the super tweet with suede :) and obviously run new wire

looks good dude, i would love to hear this in real life.

BeatBox

Real Good!
picked these up the other day, $150. wheels, tires, lugs, and storing cover things

payed the tint ticket aswell $120 not bad at all

door speakers are working like a champ, waaaay louder and clearer

treeafodo

Austin
The wheels look nice and clean. Post pics of them on your car.

I didn't think it was possible for so many speakers to fit in a small car. :lol:

BeatBox

Real Good!
you can fit more, but pockets are empty brah

tires look tiny, the offset is alittle off so i need spacers to make them sit alittle better

another think i dont think ive ever seen them on a teg before so thats always good