what did you do to your car today?

built_ls

got my car painted a week ago. Cant wait to wash it. i was told to wait a month. had no idea that black cars get so dirty

dlo253

Got tired of that damn ABS light, so figured out the codes were both for my front left wheel....take the wheel off to have a look.. and find a non-ABS axle, put in the correct one and Voila! No more eye sore. Now need to figure out why the stupid ass seat belt light wont go off. even when they are all fastened.

phatintegra

Banned
(1) package arrive. Waiting patiently for my other (2) packages to arrive. So I can get my Euro at 100% drivable. Hopefully my 3rd package will arrive. I hope this is it for my Euro. I need to start focusing on the teg more this fall/winter and hopefully it will be ready for the street by the beginning of spring.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Finally placed the order in for over size OEM Piston rings for the teg. Bearings are left (need to get the measurements) and I can start assembly my motor back together.

erikonetime

everything goes
My back coilovers were down all the way but it still wasn't low enough for me..so I took the nuts off of them and it sits about an inch lower now. :D
Also attempted to do a hammer fender roll...but I don't have a heatgun..Just gonna wait to get it done right lol

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
change the oil. mobil1 with bosh filter. took almost an hr to remove a stupid k&n oil filter about to order my amber corners and fogs!