what did you do to your car today?

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Tomorrow I need to drive over to my parents state and check up on my teg and secure it before Hurricane Irene come thru.
Phat, where is your teggy at? Im here in maryland and probably going to be prepping for this storm too. Mainly cracking beers open and what not :p

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I don't think were going to get hit too bad. All my Towson friends are throwing a hurricane party haha.

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Yeah they are saying here in southern maryland that its only going to be 40/50 mph winds. Sadly BGE will get power knocked out for tons of people so I have my generators set up to play some Black Ops :p

phatintegra

Banned
Phat, where is your teggy at? Im here in maryland and probably going to be prepping for this storm too. Mainly cracking beers open and what not :p
In Montgomery County already under the car cover. Going to wash my Euro tonight and throw the car cover on the Euro and drive my wife civic around.

Last edited:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
my 2000----i looked at it and fondly recalled the 5 days that i actually got to drive it before the crash......then i got real sad

my 1997----i drove it and laughed at the mysterious e-brake light that just turned on.... never worked with the brake but recently started turning on when i turn going fast, went down a curvy road going fast and now its not turning off

JGvtec

Vacuumed her out and layed down some nice brush lines in the carpet and then covered the front carpet in a plastic :D. Also buffed my hood. Came out a lot better than i though it would. Ill have to do my car at work tomorrow.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Completely removed the power steering setup.

Setup After I pulled everything out and put in my new adaptor

Loop all done up

I'll get more pics of how the engine bay looks after it's cleaned up :thumbs up

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
After 8 days... I finally got to drive her again. I took off the front bumper attachment too and it felt soooo zippy, I wasnt sure if I increased the handling or not taking that off?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
whatever the bottom stock half of the bumper is. You know for the 94-97s they have a 2 piece front bumper? I'm tired of dealing with the gay fog lights, so I'm just eliminating those and completing the Wings West sides and rear lip with a Wings West front lip I'm waiting for