what did you do to your car today?

goofygamer

How much was it altogether? around $1000? nvm. They're your sponsor. lol you should ask them to retrofit my lights for cheap ; D

phatintegra, I thought your lights already have tsx projectors w/ mdx shrouds? It's on your build thread.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
^ Free labor just need to supply them the headlights and projectors. The projectors I got thru a friend that owe me money so he gave me a set of TSX and MDX headlights in return. Then found out the TSX headlights are from different years. My sponsor suppose to replace one of the projects with the correct year that he had in his stash. I prob give him $50 or so for that projector or just do even swap.

On top of everything I have to run D2S HIDs.

goofygamer

You should send them my headlights. I'll provide the s2k projectors and headlight ; D Say you want them to retrofit it with the free labor. haha Take some pictures of yours. I definitely want to see the outcome!

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
brought the inner and outer tie rod for both sides jacked up the car to start to replace them and it started raining great day.....

rwlsvtec_03

I simply couldn't do anything.. BUT hopefully she finally reached the Mustang Dyno today @ Innovative Tuning. Looking forward to 500whp.

XjoEnX

I took off my shitty halo's that came with my car when I bought it last year. Liberated it with some OEM headlights. Ohhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhhh!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I took off my s***ty halo's that came with my car when I bought it last year. Liberated it with some OEM headlights. Ohhhhhhh yeeaaaaahhhh!
hopefully you just had bad quality ones and that you arent a halo hater. One of the few things I have problems with

XjoEnX

^^ I think so. The lens quality was great. But the previous owner really messed them up otherwise.

The passenger side low beam was broken, it wouldn't adjust to aim higher and was shaking inside the housing. The driver side wouldn't adjust either but wasn't shaking. I couldn't really see at night, and under heavy fog I could barely see 5 ft. in front of me. The ring for the halos look burnt on the bases also and the previous owner cut the wiring off for them on the driver side.

I've seen other halos on here and think they were pulled off nicely (OG comes to mind), I just happened to be given a crappy set. Throwing 'em away or giving it away for free just like the altezza thread.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I dont come to your mind :what: yeah that sounds like the previous owner had a bad wiring job.. OR possibly ebay halos?

as long as you dont hate them in general, we're on good terms :thumbs up

gnatsum

Stereo, tail lights and console lights switched off while driving... Had to put in new 10A and 15A fuses... thankfully WALMART is open 24hrs!

some wires must have crossed because the electric tape for my cheap stereo job fell off... really need to use my dads soldering iron and put caps on the connections...

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Don't forget about those damn turtles. Robbdance needs a retrofit too :lol:
hahahaha fuck
that was such a shitty night, I wanted to murder.
I've been thinking about it recently as well..

A bit late, but took the teggy to a car show yesterday and won 2nd place Acura. Works for me - 1st place was a DA so I'm not too bitter :p