what did you do to your car today?

Ryan659

Damn, I'm paying around 4.25 - 4.30 for my premium. I don't even pay attention, I just get gas
Premium? I've always wondered, is there much of a difference when putting it into a teg?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I just saw premium here for 3.99, woot.

If your car has vtec, you have to use premium.

Plus it's only about $2-5 more a tank

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I just saw premium here for 3.99, woot.

If your car has vtec, you have to use premium.

Plus it's only about $2-5 more a tank
:thumbs up
wrapped my a pillar plastics with black leather and gave her a good cleaning
How difficult and time consuming was it to do? I've been thinking of doing it to mine and my girls, but Idk if it's something I really want to make a commitment towards. My problem with the plastics is the grommets and the clips breaking or bending, and black interior pieces are a bit tough to find.
Disclaimer: a lot of my attempts at reapplying the plastics have come when I was between borderline and full blown drunk; I would take that task on more sober than drunk, lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
Scraped cement off of my Windows. :cussing: I work at Holcim Cement Co. The worlds largest single kilm plant. Well the lot I have to park in is right next to where they load rail cars. One of there lines busted last night while they were loading a car and dumped out about a ton of cement. Wind was blowing like a mother bitch and it was raining. So I had to Ace Ventura my way to the closest gas station to clean off a spot to see thorough the windshield. The car was completely covered. And brand new wipe blades o just bought are ruined. FML!

BeatBox

Real Good!
How difficult and time consuming was it to do? I've been thinking of doing it to mine and my girls, but Idk if it's something I really want to make a commitment towards. My problem with the plastics is the grommets and the clips breaking or bending, and black interior pieces are a bit tough to find.
Disclaimer: a lot of my attempts at reapplying the plastics have come when I was between borderline and full blown drunk; I would take that task on more sober than drunk, lol
its easy to do just takes patience and its pretty easy, i would do them in suede myself but with the headliner it would be too much lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Scraped cement off of my Windows. :cussing: I work at Holcim Cement Co. The worlds largest single kilm plant. Well the lot I have to park in is right next to where they load rail cars. One of there lines busted last night while they were loading a car and dumped out about a ton of cement. Wind was blowing like a mother b**** and it was raining. So I had to Ace Ventura my way to the closest gas station to clean off a spot to see thorough the windshield. The car was completely covered. And brand new wipe blades o just bought are ruined. FML!
That sounds, soooo, gay

My car was being dirty, so I really rubbed her a new one