what did you do to your car today?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
washed my car and took my time..this time around. nothing fancy like waxing it or clay bars, but clean enough to satisfy me.

ricardofavela11

I detailed the crap out of my car

-washed
-waxed
-vacuumed
-tires replaced
-interior cleaned
-oil change

and most exciting, ORDERED NEW FRONT AND REAR BREMBO BLANK ROTORS AND CERAMIC HAWK PADS FOR THE BABY :)

should be expecting them the next day or two :) FTW

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Removed rear seats, jack, and spare tire; now I'm in the process of cleaning the plastics and shining the frame that shows. Pictures to come

festetech

tore out the back seats to install some new 6.5 speakers in the back. Fixed my squeaking back wheel via wd-40. Failed at blacking out my rear tail lights. seats are still out; my drill is charging.

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Got some cash to order parts, hopefully update the build thread soon :thumbs up got some great plans in line, also gonna finIsh up my interior lighting diy

built_ls

I just did a coolant flush. and a AC charge.

The ac charge seems like it worked, but its not as cold as I would like. Does it take time to max out or do you guys think its a good idea for me to buy another smaller bottle and put some more in it??????

Prozon

Kris
Might need to be professionally charged? Heck, maybe it has a leak?

Anyways..
I did about three hours of metal work / welding on the front of my car. Next step is shaving my bay and doing the body work.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
drove my car to a friends place to get a haircut..

and changed the water pump + timing belt + tranny fluid

Damado93

Did my first oil change.. thanks to DIY'ERS and help from online!

Mobil 1 High Mileage Fully Synthetic 5w-30

Fram Filter Oil Filter