what did you do to your car today?

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
same thing as the LS-Vtec conversion kit except for the B20-Vtec.

I did something no man should ever have to do to his beautiful integra....i was forced to drive it 12miles without oil :( luckily no damage was done.

CheddaC

I did something no man should ever have to do to his beautiful integra....i was forced to drive it 12miles without oil :( luckily no damage was done.
oh man thats horrible how did that happen?

00DC2TW

lmao you really think no damage was done? and what does no oil mean? like if you were to take the drain plug off would any come out?

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
lmao you really think no damage was done? and what does no oil mean? like if you were to take the drain plug off would any come out?
Actually im quite certain. the car did not knock or tick in any way, it did not overheat internally IE: smoke from lack of oil in the head etc... and no not to the point of nothing in it at all but to the point of hot damn i need oil and had no way to get any unless i drove it. but to be quite honest if it did give out, oh well im pulling it out to build it anyways...

00DC2TW

Actually im quite certain. the car did not knock or tick in any way, it did not overheat internally IE: smoke from lack of oil in the head etc... and no not to the point of nothing in it at all but to the point of hot damn i need oil and had no way to get any unless i drove it. but to be quite honest if it did give out, oh well im pulling it out to build it anyways...
was the dipstick showing any oil?

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
i consider that no oil thank you lol im the type of person to change spark plugs at every oil change lol i know pointless but it's my querk

00DC2TW

i consider that no oil thank you lol im the type of person to change spark plugs at every oil change lol i know pointless but it's my querk
my point is, other people that read this thread, that might not be so car "smart" will think they can literally get away with driving their car with zero oil just because they saw you get away with doing it on "no oil" lol

phatintegra

Banned
Drove my Euro since its been sitting under the car cover for a few weeks and to find allot of pollen on the car i had it fully detailed before it went under the cover.

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
nothing its been sitting for days :(
selling my truck tomorow hopefully, not gonna get too exited about it because stuff never goes as it should
if i do end up selling it some audio goodies will be ordered ASAP $1-2k worth of it :)