what did you do to your car today?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
believe it or not i put my winter tires back on after 1 and a half weeks of running on my summer tires. its been above 40 for two weeks and tomorrow were going to get an ice storm.....hooray

BeatBox

Real Good!
believe it or not i put my winter tires back on after 1 and a half weeks of running on my summer tires. its been above 40 for two weeks and tomorrow were going to get an ice storm.....hooray
fck the cold, its been nice for the last wk. now its getting cold again

Drove it to work, got home vacuumed it and washed my floor mats. Got Fabreeze crazy and sprayed it all over the inside. Love the smell of it : shrugs :
Got a deal on some batteries for my system, calling tomorow morning to order my 320amp Alt >:) its gonna be $550 FTL

(not actual alt, but very similar just to get an idea)

Last edited:

dlo253

Got mine all put back together. Replaced all the valve cover hardware n what not. Put in my distributor n finally started her up! Lol. Got a few more bugs to work out but shes gettin there!

phatintegra

Banned
I was still in the office all day yesterday 6:30am - 7:00pm did not get home till 8:45pm (1hr and 45min drive). I was planing to touch up my rims but had a project that needed to get done.

I just found out I have (2) different projectors from the different year TSX Models. That's what going in the JDM headlights. If I don't like it i can switch out that one and get it for the same year. Will see if it will make a big different on the cut off line.

Last edited: