what did you do to your car today?

built_ls

Took mine off today too. Installed Icebox intake. Also changed pcv valve.
Hows the new intake. feel any difference? I wanted to get one.

And for future reference where is the pcv valve? imma need a oil change soon...

tgard

Hows the new intake. feel any difference? I wanted to get one.

And for future reference where is the pcv valve? imma need a oil change soon...
I thought I felt a very minimal increase in power with the CT intake. The metal arm does look better than the stock intake and will be easier to keep clean but the box part that houses the filter in the engine bay is crap compared to the stock air box - very cumbersome to put together.

The pcv valve is right under the intake manifold. It's kind of tricky to access unless you have really small hands.

built_ls

I thought I felt a very minimal increase in power with the CT intake. The metal arm does look better than the stock intake and will be easier to keep clean but the box part that houses the filter in the engine bay is crap compared to the stock air box - very cumbersome to put together.
ok. ill just keep the one I have with the heat shield. it aint the prettiest thing but oh well.

The pcv valve is right under the intake manifold. It's kind of tricky to access unless you have really small hands.
sucks for me. my hands are huge. im a big guy. i had a hard time fuckin with my alternator belt

Kinta94

ok. ill just keep the one I have with the heat shield. it aint the prettiest thing but oh well.

sucks for me. my hands are huge. im a big guy. i had a hard time f***in with my alternator belt
damn that sucks,

But I drove her scraped off the frost this morning and got an oil sandwich plate for the b20vtec soon

BeatBox

Real Good!
took it to the car wash, drove it and took video of the jimmy to sell it on CL
might have a buyer, mights end up selling it on wed

98 Integra

I went and picked up my new fuel fliter! Hopefully can get it in this week sometime. Looked at her and told her I love her, and took a pic of my youngest son standing by her(he loves her sooo much lol).

Next weeekend

Start door panels
Hopefully do plugs and wires