insane_one's DC2

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Theres a write up somewhere about it on the forum i'll try and search but just type fugen in the search should come up! Lol im just tired and lazy right now! so the rack wont work? if so then it sucks SHIP TO ME :D haha

insane_one

insane user
if all goes well. i might get my hands on a bunch or ITR goodies

insane_one

insane user
uhh nothing much. just a ITR strut bar/ ITR gauge cluster/ ITR climate control/ ITR/HOP airbag tray/ ITR clock delete/ ITR armrest delete. idk if i want the clock/armrest delete tho. i kinda like those luxurys. lol we'll see. no i will not send it to you on a dare. send me something nd ill send u the rack. whats up?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
uhh nothing much. just a ITR strut bar/ ITR gauge cluster/ ITR climate control/ ITR/HOP airbag tray/ ITR clock delete/ ITR armrest delete. idk if i want the clock/armrest delete tho. i kinda like those luxurys. lol we'll see. no i will not send it to you on a dare. send me something nd ill send u the rack. whats up?
why do you want to take out the passenger air bag...thats restarted...the things people do for jdm parts..............................

insane_one

insane user
more updates
k so here we go. for the longest time (the whole time ive owned my car) only one blub was working on my bumper lights. i looked at it and the wiring was all messed up. so today/last night i got to work. forgot to take pics as i go along so yea. heres wat happened

healights/highbeam/front driver bumper lights were the only ones working

so then i got both front left nd right bumper lights working

then i got the side ones working too. + city lights!

and no the citylights dont blink. i wired the city lights to where they dont blink with the turn signals.

I.R.SO.J.DEE.MMZ!!!

stay tuned for more! let me know what you think!

Last edited:

insane_one

insane user
took a photoshoot. let me know what you think. yes i know i cant take pictures worth crap!

Police Strobes! Ricer FTW

lemme know waht cha think!!