insane_one's DC2

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i say keep the rack if you actually use it-- like if you bike or snowboard. if not, it's pretty pointless. but congrats on all those parts, it's starting to come together nicely. im lovin the jdm steering wheel!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
haha. well ill practice wid the camera. maybe i need to mess with the settings? anyways going to do some work right now. 4dr look dope with roof racks regardless. but coupes? idk. we'll see! updates soon!!
Do you actually use it? If not, sell it.

insane_one

insane user
i BMX. i was going to throw my bike on there but i realized that you cant really adjust the thing that hooks onto your roof. so it doesnt fit. not gunna use it. anyway

UPDATE!!!

with the Honda steering wheel in,i felt that i couldnt have both "H" and "A" badges all over the car. soo i took em off. oh and i was messing with the camera settings sooo yea. sorry. im a phail yer at photagrapheee!!

hehe i broke one..

with the badges off, theres still glue/tape/ sticky stuff. so i removed it by using tire shine. i didnt know it'd work. lol

so a little rubbing and scraping....

now its debadged i just gotta get some "H" badges. for the trunk im not sure what to use. "integra" or "honda"? opinions?

so i also got work under the hood

GS-R valve cover

i was going to repaint and use this B16 valve cover. notice the difference?

instead of B16, im going with MUGEN!!

now if your cheap like me and are going to reuse the VC gasket just be carful and dont rush it.

boom!!

relocated my ground wire to the back

spoon sock. ill clean it later

also my uber JDM badges. n00b and IDGAF

winter breaks finally here!! next to come...Skunk2/Tokico... and a bunch more stuff!!. sorry about the pics again. comments welcome!!!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Do you really have a baby on board? I thought those were kinda dumb.. and I even have a baby lol

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
yeah integra is in the bumper... have integra on the back twice will kinda look dumb IMO

insane_one

insane user
idk if its real or fake. how would one tell the difference??

Honda on the trunk it is! i forgot about the bumper part. lol