help me or the car dies.....

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
i swear ill hit this button and send this damn thing to the moon!

that damn pgmfi light is still going strong, changed the O2 sensor and that did jack $%&^!

its making me burn thru gas too fast so im running rich, i know i am cause when i get all paul walker on the clutch, i see grayish to black smoke come out the exhaust....

i had to cut out the cat converter too cause it was shot to hell so i put a flexipipe in.

i cant use the blinking light trick for the ecm cause it seems to be stuck on seizure mode.

any ideas guys?

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Ecu's aren't expensive. 50 bucks. Google around, I'm sure you can find some one selling one. eBay, craigslist, hondamarketplace, etc

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
Have you tried resetting the ECU to see if it will stop having a seizure?
yeah i pulled the battery for 10 seconds, 10 minutes and even overnight, then i pulled the ecu itself...none of it worked, i even used the ecu from an 87 accord...didnt work........

ill look around for an ecu and hopefully that does it, i mean i can drive and all but its killing my gas and i cry everynight.....i mean i destroy walls out of PURE anger!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
i know i am cause when i get all paul walker on the clutch, i see grayish to black smoke come out the exhaust....
Granny shiftin'; not double clutchin'; you're a busta!

Please explain what "Getting Paul Walker" on a clutch entials lolololol :rolf:

Ok in all seriousness, is your ecu stock?

I think Jim is on to something.

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
Granny shiftin'; not double clutchin'; you're a busta!

Please explain what "Getting Paul Walker" on a clutch entials lolololol :rolf:

Ok in all seriousness, is your ecu stock?

I think Jim is on to something.
dude...im crying right now.....cant believe u did that, yeah in the morn im gonna see about the ecu!

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
vacuum leaks can make you run rich and possibly a bad map sensor

i dont think your ecu is bad but it is a possiblilty

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Are you getting any carbon build-up around the exhaust tip? Also, how old are all the seals on the motor?

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
too blake yeah ive heard that too but cant find a leak anywhere, and bigmac yes i do have buildup and im gonna assume from 1987.