East Coast Meet In July-august

cmoney176

CMONEY176
Hello All My East Coasters. From Maine Down To Florida And As Far Over As Tenn.
Cmoney Here Just Trying To Plan Or Get Together Plans For A Meet Here In Durham, Nc. Im Currently A Front Desk Supervisor At A Comfort Inn Here In Durham And The Hotel Currently Has 93 Room With A Meeting Room. Im Also In Contact With Other Area Hotels That I Can Get A Great Deal At. So As You Can See Lodging Will Not Be A Problem. As Far As Entertainment There Are Local As Well As Surrounding Area Bars And Clubs That Are Open Through Out The Week. As Stated In The Title I Would Like To Do This At The End Of July Or Early August As This Is The Best Time To Get The Entire Hotel With Out Worriing About Rooms Not Being Available.

Let Me Know What You Guys Think. As Far As My West Coasters Your Are More Than Welcome To Join In, The More The Better. This Will Be An Opportunity For All Of Us To Get Together And Share Knowledge And Have Fun In A Safe And Friendly Environment.

I Have Already Spoken With A Few Teg Owners Here And They Feel That This Is A Good Idea And Excellent Way To End The Summer.

So Get At Me Via Pm Or Just Respond To This Thread And I Will Return The Response Asap. Until Then Stay Teg And Not Rice!!!!!:d

acclude

cheap bastard
Is this only for 2G's??? I'm up for a meet if 3G's are welcomed. The Meets & Events forum would be a better place for this thread if you want more exposure and a better turnout.

cmoney176

CMONEY176
Is this only for 2G's??? I'm up for a meet if 3G's are welcomed. The Meets & Events forum would be a better place for this thread if you want more exposure and a better turnout.

ALL ARE WELCOME NOT JUST 2G'S. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU THERE AS I SEE YOU ARE VERY KNOWLEDGED IN THE WAY OF TEGS. I HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR BUILD AND IM VERY IMPRESSED IN THE WORK YOU HAVE COMPLETED AND LOOK FORWARD TO MORE UP DATES. :D

Sammich

bring it back to MB so we can get a big teg meet in MB. but please if u come, have some security measures done to ur car.

but we need to get an annual meet in MB for tegs

cmoney176

CMONEY176
bring it back to MB so we can get a big teg meet in MB. but please if u come, have some security measures done to ur car.

but we need to get an annual meet in MB for tegs
YEAH MYRTLE BEACH IS A NICE PLACE BUT I FEEL IT IS PLAYED OUT. IVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT AND FROM WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH DOWN THERE THE POLICE LOOK FOR ANY REASON TO PULL A MODIFIED CAR JUST BECAUSE. WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT NOT BEING MESSED WITH IN VA BEACH THAN MYRTLE. THATS WHY IM SUGGESTING NC BECAUSE ITS LESS LIKELY THAT THE COPPS WILL HARRASS US AND I KNOW A COUPLE HERE THAT CAN PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR ME AS LONG AS WE DONT GET ROWDY. :)

Sammich

I Never Got Pulled When I Had My Gsr..when I Was At The Last Two Get Togethers We Didnt Get Pulled Til We Reached Georgetown County...and They Are Quite Picky There...

But...its Just A Thought

cmoney176

CMONEY176
I Never Got Pulled When I Had My Gsr..when I Was At The Last Two Get Togethers We Didnt Get Pulled Til We Reached Georgetown County...and They Are Quite Picky There...

But...its Just A Thought
I FEEL YOU. MAYBE WE CAN COORDINATE A NC MB MEET. START IN NC AND MAKE OUR WAY TO MB FOR A FINAL GATHERING. I COULD PULL SOME STRINGS WITH MB AREA HOTELS AND GET A GOOD RATE FOR ALL THAT ATTEND. HOW DOES THAT STRIKE YOU.

cmoney176

CMONEY176
Im Back

Was Out Yesterday. I Have Installed My Cold Air Intake Injen By The Way!!!!

So As I Was Thinking About This Meet And All The Things That Are Involved With Coordinating Such Things. I Feel That I Need To As For Representatives From Each Area Or State So That I Can Have Contact Person Yo Help Me Coordinate All Of This. If You Would Like To Volunteer For This Let Me Know. The Next 2 Month Are Going To Go By Real Quick So I Would Like To Start Working On This Now If Possible. Get At Me And Let Me Know What Youall Think About This. Have Agreat Teggy Day:)

92DA5

im from new hampshire and i will help in gathering just send me what u want me to do and any other details

Last edited:

skitso32x

I'm so down for this! I'm in Charleston, SC. Just hit me up with a time and place and you can bet I'll be there.