Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

konerri

Oh, people will know. Plus, it would be cheating. If you ever get caught, your track reputation will never recover. Keep it legit. . We are all rookies and i bet we can drop a couple of seconds off your lap times just by getting more practice.

Don't fix the car, fix yourself first.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh, people will know. Plus, it would be cheating. If you ever get caught, your track reputation will never recover. Keep it legit. . We are all rookies and i bet we can drop a couple of seconds off your lap times just by getting more practice.

Don't fix the car, fix yourself first.
I'm glad I'm able to use an LSD in the street class for Redline Time Attack. I won't be able to enter until next year. When the DB8 is complete with a K-Series. :thumbs up

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
^^^Youre gunna do a K swap? What happen to the B series all motor build?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
^^^Youre gunna do a K swap? What happen to the B series all motor build?
I'm just rebuilding back to OEM spec. The build is going to take too long and I really need to get my ass out on the track. I need more seat time. I have a year to practice before the next Redline Time Attack season starts. In the meantime, I will be gathering up parts for the K-Swap.

konerri

i don't know about driving my car to Cali. With no cat, i won't even make across border check from Arizona into Cali.