Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

5-Lug conversion is 50% complete. Fronts are complete. Rears will be installed on Tuesday.

cdubdb7

i cant wait to see that finished, please post pics as soon as youre done, ive been dying to see a db with 5-lug and gunmetal itr wheels

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice, gonna look sweet with the green and gunmetal :thumbup:

whats funny is i was pretty damn close to picking up a 5 lug setup the other day from a friend. gunmetal itrs too :p

genesis

tougê hêrmit
If there is one oem Acura/Honda rim that i really like more than any other it would be the ITR, it just fits the style of the car perfectly!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks.

i cant wait to see that finished, please post pics as soon as youre done, ive been dying to see a db with 5-lug and gunmetal itr wheels
A photoshoot is scheduled in the near future.

nice, gonna look sweet with the green and gunmetal :thumbup:

whats funny is i was pretty damn close to picking up a 5 lug setup the other day from a friend. gunmetal itrs too :p
If there is one oem Acura/Honda rim that i really like more than any other it would be the ITR, it just fits the style of the car perfectly!
Thanks guys. Funny thing is that the ITRs are not even mine. I had to borrow them from my friend. My TE37s, which my friend is selling me is currently wrapped in brand new Hoosiers. We didn't have time to switch them out to the RA1s, so we just slapped the ITRs on so I could be able to drive the DB8 home. I also only have 4 lug nuts on each wheel. Lol! I need to buy a new set of lug nuts. I only have 16 Rays lug nuts from when I used to have the RE30s.

SNAP...cant wait to see the full conversion man
Me too! I'm excited!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
dear matt

i hate you and your 5 lug conversion cause i am jelious of those wheels

jk looks good man cant wait to see them this month