What do you think of these headlights?

DarkDB1

Stop calling them JDM... The only real JDM ones are the kind that's on my car. They are not clear, They have the lines... And since you obviously need light output obviously... Don't buy ANY headlights from Ebay unless they look like the ones in my last picture.

Did my post do nothing for you?, In photo's i proved the "clear" ones have crappy light output, Even WITH HIDs.

DarkDB1

Look at the scatter

I was able to see in patches of blinding bright light... With OEM headlights the light output is clean. It's not scattered.

If you want great light output, But set on those kind of headlights. Do a projector retrofit. That way you get the light output of a TSX or something... That will run you another $100-$200 for JUST the projectors.

You want to change headlights and have good light output... Get JDM 1 pieces, spend about $50 on some bulbs and spend about 10-15 minutes angling them...

Wan't to save money, Go to pep boys or kragens... buy sylvania silverstar 9007 bulbs, Swap 2 wires on your wiring harness, shave off a small piece inside the headlights... and install the bulbs and it improves your light output.

91whiteteg

i have those same headlights. mine scatter like that but i can still see the road just fine. i dont have a problem with them and i like the way they look.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thanks for that info DarkDB1, I was considering buying a set of those lights also. Now I'm sad that I just sold my jdm one piece lights. I think I'm going to look for another pair.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah i knew which jdm you were talking about the post just added crystal clear, but they looked exactly like the ones you have. lines and all. Your right about the output. it is nice and bright. thanks for the info. Guess I'll save up some more and buy new rather then used.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
If you dont want to swap out ur headlight assembly. Go cheap silverstar Ultra.

91whiteteg

yeah not very well it is maybe a little less than stock but like i said they work well enough to see at night and i bought them mostly becuase of the way they look on the car.

93loweredf1

those head light suck ass, i have them on my car currently(old owner installed them) and you cant see shit at night and one of the fog lights quit working. just complete garbage. im buying the ebay1 pieces soon to fix this awful mess. the worst parts about those halos is that you cant even run an hid kit with them:x