What do you think of these headlights?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I'm looking at doing a few things to my car and want to get some input. I'm gonna be tinting the windows in a few weeks but after looking around on craigslist I found these headlights and just wanted to get your opinion on them. They will be going on the car in my profile pick. Here's the link for them and what do you think is a fair price for them cause I know he's willing to deal a little bit. Thanks in advance for the input.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/pts/1009451891.html

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Look like ebay headlights, save your money and buy some jdm one piece headlights. You get quality and style.

esco115

Fawk a Title!
you want rice? well what do i know I own a dc.. lol

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
thats why I am still on the fence. I dont really want a ricer and wasn't sure if this was pushing it. maybe ill try to find some nice jdm one pieces. I searched on ebay real quick and found some jdm clear crystal headlights that i think will look better then those craiglist ones. thanks for the help.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
they will leak and moisture will get in them, pain in your butt ... dont cheap out, its going to be a big headace for you if you buy them

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah I found that for 41 bucks extra i can get the brand new jdm one piece. I'll definitly be getting some of those and maybe the jdm taillights. I like the red and clear better then what i currently have.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
There nice i like them. But if I was going to put lights in other them oem style or jdm, i think you should go hid conversion. STAND OUT.

DarkDB1

Those headlights suck... I know afew people who have them, They leak and the light output is garbage. The projector is on the foglights where it's not needed.

They have a nasty bulge for the projectors where they get the nickname nipples.

I've been around G2IC since 2004 and have seen every kind of headlight in person...

Here's a quick guide i put together.

Ebay Halo Projectors... They also come without the Halo's and your choice of black or chrome finish.

These projectors give off poor light quality, and they are made out of cheap material which causes leaks in heavy rain, or when you wash the car.

Another set of Ebay headlights... Non projectors... They come in "Titanium" (which is more like a shiny blackish finish), black or chrome.

I had these for about a year if not less on my DB1, I put 9004 4300K HIDs in them because the fog lights were brighter then the headlights. The light output was SOOOO messy it began to get irritating. I had a minor leak on the passenger side if I were to go through the gas station car wash... Light output was a complete mess... I have pictures to prove it...

OEM JDM 1 Piece Headlights

I am on my 2nd set of JDM 1 pieces now, With the right bulbs (personally i run nokya "super whites") you get excellent light quality. They are OEM so the light output is good and clean... Although expensive now, You most likely won't find a set for under $200 USED... About $500+ for brand new. I got my first set for $150 and they were in pretty bad condition... My current set which WAS minty was about $280.

Here's the comparison pictures I have... This was at a WELL lit parking lot in Union City. My friend is running 6K HIDs... I have no problems seeing at night or in the rain with my JDM 1 pieces and have never been harassed by the police because of them... He has twice for his headlights.

Here's mine solo... This is before i angled the headlights. If wanted I can take a picture of them after i angled them tonight.

Last edited:

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah that was another reason why I want to change my headlights I have a long drive in the morning on the expressway and there arent any street lights. right now I have very little visibility. I think I'm going to go with the jdm crystal one pieces. they don't really give it a ricer look but still add just enough to make it a bit more sporty.