Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ahhh shit... finaly some pics!!! :thumbs up
Yessir!

is that a sir-g front lip, i love those on the 94-97 front end, looks nice
It's actually an Si-VTEC (replica). The SiR-G front end looks like the JDM ITR front end. Don't worry. A lot of people get them mixed up. Thanks for the compliment.

i like your car alot man

makes me want 94-97 4door

my could was a green 94 i miss it =[

is that square mark under the back bumper where your front tires were?

~kevin
I'm actually not sure. I was having trouble moving in that turnout. There was a lot of snow and I couldn't get any traction. So I was kicking up a lot of snow. Lol! My buddy in his Impreza was chillin. Damn him and his 4WD!

hows the camber wear on your tires?
Good. I've had this set for more than 20K miles now. Daily driving, touge, and road racing. Still has a bit more tread to go. If I went to the track with these, I'd probably cord them. I'm planning on getting some Toyo Proxes R1R tires after I destroy the RT-615s.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
How's your DC4 doing?
it's doin alright. it's just sittin' under the car cover right now. the weather is nasty :(. with rust my car isn't a fan of salty roads. i'm savin' my pennies right now for rust repair and possibly replacing the quarters.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
it's doin alright. it's just sittin' under the car cover right now. the weather is nasty :(. with rust my car isn't a fan of salty roads. i'm savin' my pennies right now for rust repair and possibly replacing the quarters.
Ah I see. No rust and new quarter panels would be nice.

Loving The Camber Matt...db Is Looking Nice
Thanks!

whens eibach? jessie might have to do a photoshoot of the twin dc's lol!
I don't know when Eibach is, but I'll let you know as soon as I find out. I'll ask Jesse to go. Hopefully the DB8 will be painted by then.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Went on a cruise with CB7Tuner today at PCH. I used to own a CB7. It was mad fun! Here are some pics! Enjoy!

Here's a pic of me and my beautiful girlfriend

And here's another one

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i got a jawbone too!
sweet shots :thumbup: thats what i wanna see... whore it up with lots of pics. :p