catback choices?

tilegend

Ok guys its over ive made a choice! In reference to me not having the budget no I don't have all of it at this moment but it wasn't that I just didn't want to spend close to $600 on it but anyways to hondagod_666 thank u bcuz I'm going with the SP2, I'm guessing that all the other clips I heard of it were distorted cuz ur clip sounded great just what I'm looking for and screw the price just like everyone else said oem look with (now I know)great sound and volume!thanx again to everyone!

$600 - 30% microsoft live.com cashback ($180) = $420

for the sp2 if you do a BIN auction on ebay and pay through paypal.

Last edited:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
glad i could be of some help to you.

another soon to be SP2 owner!!

that video was the same video (car belonged to a friend of mine) that pretty much sold me on the SP2 as well.

his sounds just a LITTLE BIT different than mine, but he has an aftermarket header and high flow cat. i have stock exhaust manifold and stock cat. but with stock everything else, it'll be about the same tone as the video i provided, but quieter.

i ordered my SP2 from Raceinspired.com. easily the best site i've ever ordered parts from. awesome customer service and amazing turn-around time. i ordered my exhaust on a thursday, i had it at my house on the following monday. and it was installed the very next day. so it was less than a weeks process altogether, from Order to Install.

good luck, and can't wait to see pics/vids of it on your car.

BIGB90teg

U were more help then u know cuz ive been rackin my brain tryin to figure this one thing out and now I am sold on the sp2 FOR SURE! And at the moment my LS has DC header oem cat and soon to be greddy catback on the exhaust side, when the B20 is finished it will be goin in and with that lope(stage3 cams) and that catback it should pure nicely!thanx again everyone! O and will post pics and video when I get it and once my ex gives me my camera back!bitchlol

wite2nr

that true.. i originally read that.

great choice on the sp2, i have heard it and tried to buy one but I couldn't afford it at the time. you will be happy!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
yes, very happy. i totaled my car almost a month ago, and i still go fire it up just to hear the sp2 ;)

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
finishing up the paint/clear work today :) letting it cure, then putting her back together sunday, weather permitting. :)