catback choices?

BIGB90teg

Does anybody have any suggestions on a catback exhaust that is a good product but isn't gonna get me pulled over every other block! And yes in my town the cops beg u to check ur mirrors wrong just so they can pull u over lol, and I noticed the previous owner had 2.5" piping put on it but with a stock style muffler so it sounds ok now just has a shitty tinging noise when u push the clutch in to shift and yes its inside the muffler! Any suggestions? I'm looking for good performance/good sound(not raspy)/and not loud as fuck lol!

tilegend

Greddy SP2, RS*R Exmag, Tanabe Medalion Touring, Tanabe SMH

those catbacks will have the sideways mounted muffler (oem placement) and will probably less likely attract cops.

theres also canister style:

Greddy Ti-C, HKS Hi-Power, Tanabe Concept G, RS*R GTII

wite2nr

greddy is out of business buy it while you can! how about having a muffler shop build an exhaust? 2.25" piping to a magnaflow 2.5" muffler (smallest they make) then a stock tip. sounded great on my old dA

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
greddy is out of business buy it while you can! how about having a muffler shop build an exhaust? 2.25" piping to a magnaflow 2.5" muffler (smallest they make) then a stock tip. sounded great on my old dA
It's weird because they just came out with a new model exhaust system.

wite2nr

I stand corrected. Hearsay on the street - not reliable sources =/

BIGB90teg

Thanx for all the help u guys r giving me I have one more question, since I already have 2.5" exhaust on the car is there a combo of the canister style muffler and maybe a resonator that would keep it a little quiter without restricting flow too much I mean I'm goin all motor so backpressure is good but I just don't want it to be loud as hell! Just looking for combo ideas that might work thanx again and the only reason I'm not going with the greddy sp2 is the price tag for right now anyways!

BIGB90teg

Didn't have to lol I already know what the RS*R exmag sounds like (buddy has it) and again the price tags r not what I like at this moment so I'm more then likely gonna stick with the custom I have now and add a new muffler and a resonator to help with volume does anybody know how loud the buddyclub spec muffler can be?

wite2nr

buddyclub "muffler" is not a muffler at all. It's just a really long pipe, no resonator.take off you catback and thats about how loud it will be. I still say pick up a magnaflow 2.5" muffler and have it welded in to the axle back portion. for ~$110 you have a quiet and non restrictive exhaust.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
buddyclub "muffler" is not a muffler at all. It's just a really long pipe, no resonator.take off you catback and thats about how loud it will be. I still say pick up a magnaflow 2.5" muffler and have it welded in to the axle back portion. for ~$110 you have a quiet and non restrictive exhaust.
You are aware that Buddy Club offers 4 different kinds of exhaust systems right?