Before & after Picture's

91integrock

So here is my 91 Teg that im almost finished de-ricing ( IE, the tails and a few other things) But all and all i think it looks pretty sharpe considering all I have done is the following,

- AEM cold air ( And yes i know it does not change the look on the outside of the car)
-2 inch drop springs
-1995 GS-R rims
- Little bit of weight reduction.

Feel free to let me know how crappy my rice lights look or, any other comments you may have...

Hope you all like it.
Rob.

Here is Before

Here is after

91integrock

thanks for the comment Vedo45.

I know Its personal preferance but do you guys think i should drop a CF Hood on it ???

revn99teg

nice looking da. simple, stock, clean. good work on the drop and blades, could've been lower but thats your car bro. to each his own. cheers:thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think the black side moldings should either be painted to match the front or just paint the front ones black again. Either way the moldings should all be the same color IMO.

revn99teg

you should get some touch up paint for that lip too. but i think that you should get the cf hood if you think it would look good, its your car bro

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I think the black side moldings should either be painted to match the front or just paint the front ones black again. Either way the moldings should all be the same color IMO.
id repaint the fronts.......and def throw away and aftermarket tails you have.......go for some all red and white 90-91 tails.

DarkDB1

Looking better... Go ahead with a carbon hood, Paint the front molding black, do some TLC on those blades (BTW, Those came on 98-01 GSRs, Not 95)... And a front lip... It doesnt look right with the full kit except the front.