Before & after Picture's

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks much better. Just need some stock tail lights now

Personally, I wouldn't put a CF hood on it unless it was painted red to match the car.

As for the side moldings, I would try and find the thin side moldings and color match them :thumbs up

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^ thin moldings ftw!!!

car looks pretty clean! Good job

sometimes I like CF, other days I don't. If you'd like it, go for it!

DarkDB1

He's selling the OEM lip for $375.

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182834&highlight=oem+lip

If you cant find another one or want something else...You could do a 92-93 bumper conversion, Choose between 3 types of Carbon fiber JDP lips, a Integra Type-R lip, Chargespeed or Kaminari... Or 90-91 if you want to keep... JDP CF lip, Integra Type-R, Mugen replica, Chargespeed and Kaminari's... they'll look pretty good.

wite2nr

curious as to what you did for weight reduction?

and polished blades :thumbsup:

looks good man i like it

DarkDB1

You could also Paint them... I had graphite grey (Duplicolor spray) painted blades with Red "H" centercaps... i think they looked good.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
car looks dope. and you listed the GSR blades as 95, which is incorrect. blades were introduced in 98' if my memory serves me right. 94-97 had GSR fat fives.

91integrock

Thanks for all the comments fellas.

Dark- I love the look of those blades, thanks for the idea. Also the link for the OEM Lip.

Jimmy- You are totally right, i dont know what i was thinking

Wite2nr- For the weight reduction i just stuck with some of the simple stuff IE, A/C system, spare tire, the big ass sub and amp that came with it, light weight jefferys alternator, rear wiper motor and washer fluid, stuff like that.

dc2GS-R- Do you know where i could get some thin side molding ?

ZekZ

OG DA
damn its lookin hella good. imo get the V.I.S evo hood, thats what i plan on doing. and it might look better a lil bit lower. anyways good luck, and your skirts are hella pimp.

DarkDB1

Dont get the VIS Evo hood... Keep it OEM looking.

BTW, VIS is mostly made of fiberglass. Not real carbon fiber.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
91integrarock said:
dc2GS-R- Do you know where i could get some thin side molding ?
PasswordJDM and ShopResponse usually have them. They run around $150-$180 new. Or you could search some for sale forums for some used ones

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
car looks dope. and you listed the GSR blades as 95, which is incorrect. blades were introduced in 98' if my memory serves me right. 94-97 had GSR fat fives.
Your memory serves you wrong

94-95 = Fat fives
96 = snowflakes
97 = mesh
98-01 = blades

Last edited: