New To Club Integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thank god this guy wont be at any CI meets :thumbup:
since when do we have CI meets? and i guess people will never understand that rice should be kept at the dinner table and not in the streets...

91integrock

I personally agree with most, (about the non-rice, clean look) but with that said dude you have to do whatever you like and so if thats your style I say stick with it bro... You will find others of your kind throughout your journey....Hahahahahha no pun intended.

MiDWeStiNtEgRa2

2nd GeNeRaTiOn
yeah it looks aight we are in the same progress but i dont have neons but yeah i have an obx racing dual tail
i dont really know if i wanna put it on so yeah ummm.....paint the trunk, and try to fix the rust a little the bad ones....and yeah it looks alomst like mine we got the same trunk color hahaha.....i like your decision on the exhaust on the right side i had mine like that until i changed it to oem style....

DarkDB1

well im obviously on the wrong type of forum cuz none of you seem to like imports witch is what an integra is so sorry i dont want to just restore it to the way it was made by the factory, ill just take my IMPORT CAR to an IMPORT FORUM and ill have to watch out for these GRANDMA FORUMS from now on PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone got sand in their vagina.

Yes, you are on the wrong type of forum. We get our cars to look clean. Nothing that will one day be posted on the Anti Rice websites... Were not restoring our cars to their original glory, We're improving what Honda has forgot to put on... Better wheels, better brakes, much better suspension, More power... We dont do Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. If your looking for a IMPORT forum, You found one. But this is 2008. The RICE died in 2001 for taste... And what the hell is a grandma forum?, You cant think of anything intellegent to say?. Well we cant expect much from a inbreed who drives a Fast And Furious inspired piece of shit and thinks it looks good... If your going the rice route do it right. By having 1 single color scheme. Not 4 different colors, And take the time to hide the wires.

Have a good day.

nicoalex2

lets close the thread
he is a goner
off to better fast and furious threads that like shitty products
(go ebay)

Status
Not open for further replies.