New To Club Integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
mmmmm. where to start?

well first of all. is this ur first car? because that would explain a lot...

second... did u buy it like that?

third... in the honda community individuality is frowned upon, so make it like everyone else's with a lil bit of ur own flare, i.e. different color rims, or a different brand of something.
^ in other words, lose the wing and the tail lights, and all the neon... then start to do some work to it, such as paint the car one color, and lower it, and get a gas door, and all of those things to make i look like a clean JDM teg...

welcome to CI

*sorry if i seem to be kind of an asshole but that car is in serious need of some TLC...
You stated what i was going to say.... :lol:

DarkDB1

:shock: Please no. Body kits are terrible. OMG where to start.

IDK what to say. Id just crush it and start over.

The rice is immense. Taillights, seats, shift knob, shift boot and ebrake lever, neons, rear wing, miss covered panels, missing gas door. Thats even without a front picture or under hood pic. Now you want to add a kit? Please, either crush this and buy a Mustang or have a HUGE epiphany and do a 180 on your idea's of modding
I 2nd what he said... That thing is horrible, It makes me sad to see there are people who still follow the fast and furious phase... Remove vents by the doors to while your at it... Pretty much get a new car and start over, or put it back to stock and start over, I dont see 1 good mod on that thing... Spoiler looks like it's ready for take off, The fart can looks like a coffe can, the rims are to huge and slow the car down, the neons make it look like a christmas tree (this was cool in 2000), The tail lights are cheap and look tacky...

For interior, Stick to 1 color, A OEM color... Remove all lights and everything RED in the car... And take everything you got from pepboys, ebay and kragens off that i might have forgotten... Pepboys is NOT a tuner shop.

As cheesynip said, Were trying to show you the light... There are hundreds of thousands of people out there that will laugh in your face because of your car... (IE: laughatrice.com ).. Domestic owners make fun of your kind of styling, euro owners... And even us Import enthusiasts frown upon that stuff because it gives us a bad name...

Here's what people respect...

johnownsall2

Ya i agree take off the underglow but i like the inside. I agree with takin off the underglow and then slamming it.

hamfacekilla

well im obviously on the wrong type of forum cuz none of you seem to like imports witch is what an integra is so sorry i dont want to just restore it to the way it was made by the factory, ill just take my IMPORT CAR to an IMPORT FORUM and ill have to watch out for these GRANDMA FORUMS from now on PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98_gsr

I guess fast and furious 4 revolution is sooner than i thought...the damn movies not even out yet!

speedin

The Transporter
well im obviously on the wrong type of forum cuz none of you seem to like imports witch is what an integra is so sorry i dont want to just restore it to the way it was made by the factory, ill just take my IMPORT CAR to an IMPORT FORUM and ill have to watch out for these GRANDMA FORUMS from now on PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA, no this is a REAL import forum. Not the F&FJDMMADVTECHYO.com forum.

LOL, your so wrong its just funny. None of us seem to like imports, LOL. No, we love them. What we dont like is a ricer. You are the epitome of a ricer.

Here is a interpretation for the lower intellectual levels ricers are at.

Yo CaR iS foogly YO! LoOks Like yO Mama.. ooHohhh. PiiisHHhh, We anT wnt You huR, Git BaCK ON Da Tha STreTs ANd LeAp oFf FroGGy. U a DesSCraZe tO All OF us.

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
HAHAHA, no this is a REAL import forum. Not the F&FJDMMADVTECHYO.com forum.

LOL, your so wrong its just funny. None of us seem to like imports, LOL. No, we love them. What we dont like is a ricer. You are the epitome of a ricer.
Huh? so you like his car?

Yo CaR iS foogly YO! LoOks Like yO Mama.. ooHohhh. PiiisHHhh, We anT wnt You huR, Git BaCK ON Da Tha STreTs ANd LeAp oFf FroGGy. U a DesSCraZe tO All OF us.
ohhh!!!!!!!

YEAH GRANDMA FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf is a grandma forum anyways? lol

hondahead_dave

leave him alone!!! he has his own style and he likes how he modded his car, if his car is faster with the lights and the wing, then why don't any of you race him! I didn't think so....... that car has 450 turbo horsepower to the wheels and he added all that rice to throw you off. that car is mad quik yo!

ltrain

i plan on finishing all the body work like taking care of all the rust and stuff then painting it black with invader boddy kit, might get it lowered to depends how low the body kit makes it.
oh god no not the teg !!! get a cavalier

ltrain

thank god this guy wont be at any CI meets :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.