New To Club Integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamfacekilla

i just joint awhile ago just wanted to share some pics of my 90 teg RS, i only have some pics of it at night right now but ill have more soon, please tell me what you think its a work in progress so dont be to harsh. thx

ZekZ

OG DA
looks pretty decent except for one thing. the underglow. in my opinion take it off asap lol.

TegyDriverYaDig

i drive YA DIGGG
i think it looks good
the underglow outside looks a bit tacky
but everything else looks alright to me

can we see some pics in the day?

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
minus da tail lights also, any front view?

J_Jay_B

teg driver
mmmmm. where to start?

well first of all. is this ur first car? because that would explain a lot...

second... did u buy it like that?

third... in the honda community individuality is frowned upon, so make it like everyone else's with a lil bit of ur own flare, i.e. different color rims, or a different brand of something.
^ in other words, lose the wing and the tail lights, and all the neon... then start to do some work to it, such as paint the car one color, and lower it, and get a gas door, and all of those things to make i look like a clean JDM teg...

welcome to CI

*sorry if i seem to be kind of an asshole but that car is in serious need of some TLC...

hamfacekilla

i plan on finishing all the body work like taking care of all the rust and stuff then painting it black with invader boddy kit, might get it lowered to depends how low the body kit makes it.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I agree with people above me! haha but those seats are pretty epic!! i like em lots! but ya neon needs to go! haha put it in your house haha! thats totally what i would do!! or sell it... haha oh and i wouldnt recomend body kit but lowering it would be sweet and if you do get body kit get it molded its a little more expensive but it shouldnt fall off! haha

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
i plan on finishing all the body work like taking care of all the rust and stuff then painting it black with invader boddy kit, might get it lowered to depends how low the body kit makes it.
:shock: Please no. Body kits are terrible. OMG where to start.

IDK what to say. Id just crush it and start over.

The rice is immense. Taillights, seats, shift knob, shift boot and ebrake lever, neons, rear wing, miss covered panels, missing gas door. Thats even without a front picture or under hood pic. Now you want to add a kit? Please, either crush this and buy a Mustang or have a HUGE epiphany and do a 180 on your idea's of modding

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
We on CI arent tryin to bash you in a bad way, we bash people to point them in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.