Ukdm Teg

johndoehizzle

cleeeeeeean.im jealous lol.jk.

garage that teg lol.dont fuck it up!!!! :p

97lsteg

AcUhOnDa
man if i had that much money to spend on my teggy it would look very similar haha. nice job man keep it up!

lro255

UKDM
Damn man thats so sick dude every looks awesome Im loving the fogs great job on the build!
Thanx bro, more to come.

isnt that the truth! edm tegs are sick!

did you ever think about getting a set of uk rims to finish of the "edm look"? just curious cuz there's a set on ebay now..mint, guy been trying to sell them off HT for a while now.
Yea I talk to him before I got my JDM's but my friend in the uk talked me into getting j's cause they fills in the gap very well.

wow i like this car alot.
i'm in love.
Thanx for the positive feedback

cleeeeeeean.im jealous lol.jk.
garage that teg lol.dont fuck it up!!!! :p
I live in a military base, I think that's good enough security for me.

man if i had that much money to spend on my teggy it would look very similar haha. nice job man keep it up!
Is not only money, also all the hard work I put in into it.

always wanted those fogs
I was the same way, especially since i always wanted a really different teg.

Update: Well most of you know that I started this thread in IT but the rules in the site are a little to childish for me. Dont get me wrong, I do love the site but I fell more relax here. I will be passing on all of the project to here as soon i get a chance but for now here are some other parts I got myself i the pass week.

Owner manual with case

vtec wire kit for my swap

ITR b pipe

Mud Guards *I know I can't use then since I have the optional skirts but they should be good for my next project*

Also teaser pics of my wheel collection

lro255

UKDM
Today more parts came in. I guess is time to get to work. Time to measure some bearings now.

Pics.....

Eagle's[:D][:D][:D]

AEM power steering pulley and crank pulley

ACURA/HONDA brochures with UKDM ITR and many more "For show only"

More to come soon