Ukdm Teg

lro255

UKDM
Ok I guess is time for my teg to hit the street, but not only that I need to be finish before the end of the month cause I'm moving to a new house. Right now I finish my measurement for the rods bearings with plastigage. It turns out to be the same bearing as factory specs (G-G-B-G). By the end of the week everything should be bolt on [head & block] together. The following week would be timing, installation and street tune. I hope that everything will turn out according with the schedule.

Now time for pics like always¡K

This Is how she looks right now ƒ¼

I also got a good deal on this¡K.15 pounds only

And no is not for sale, I still have my factory 97 front bumper which I will be using for long trips.

I also purchase a OEM crank pulley since everyone told me not to use the lightweight I got before.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
where did you get those fogs? i really likee the style of them

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
holy shit 3 front bumpers hanging on the wall. and the look like they're in excellent condition. this thread is awesome.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
the new fogs, look like the si vtec fogs... i know they have them over in UK, cuz someone was tryin to sell me a set on a UK fourm! but I got the si vtec fogs on my car, lol

your a fog/bumper whore now! Love your car, maybe one day ill get my uk goodies, like you, just asking for few things, maybe i'll ask santa this year for them! :lol:

lro255

UKDM
the new fogs, look like the si vtec fogs... i know they have them over in UK, cuz someone was tryin to sell me a set on a UK fourm! but I got the si vtec fogs on my car, lol

your a fog/bumper whore now! Love your car, maybe one day ill get my uk goodies, like you, just asking for few things, maybe i'll ask santa this year for them! :lol:
Hey were in FL are you moving

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
wow, you're more organized than me. all my bumpers and parts are just lying on the floor, taking up space. lol

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
dont use those pulleys. they are more damage than harm, especially the crank pulley. you are much better off going with a fluidampr. hell ill send you a stock crank pulley if you promise not to destroy your engine with that pos aem crank pulley. ever heard of engine harmonics?
x2 you should have gone with a CTR pulley since its going on an ITR motor where the engine is more balanced thus reducing the harmonic vibrations patricks talking about.