wtf? important Q

patrick4588

Integra God
i took my power steering out, peed on it, lit it on fire, and walked inside. should fix your problem. same went for cruise control and ac :)

DanceSquad6

I miss my DC5
i took my power steering out, peed on it, lit it on fire, and walked inside. should fix your problem. same went for cruise control and ac :)
lol whoa, is that why people take them out? because of the idle? what will happen if i leave it the way it is?

mteg

Automatic Lover
STOP SUGGESTING THAT!

God damn. Whenever something goes wrong on a honda, people INSTANTLY say "iacv" and that's almost never the problem.

Grah.
[/rant]
You would know if the idle air control is bad because your idle would be bouncing all over the place.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
lol whoa, is that why people take them out? because of the idle? what will happen if i leave it the way it is?
Look people take their power steering out for 1 of 2 reasons. They don't like the way it feels and/or they want to free up some parasitic drag on the motor.

Every car has an idle fluctuation when you turn the steering at a stand still. 4 cylinders do more because there is less rotational mass to keep the engine moving at it's current speed. It's no big deal, your motor is fine, your power steering is fine, imo just let it go.