ABS ITR lips

ltrain

I'm currently trying to hunt down an ITR lip...I only want ABS as I cant stand the warpage, etc from Poly.

I've been eyeing up Wek'sos USDM ITR lip...it LOOKS like it should be a direct replica of the real ITR lip...and not that retarded one that flares out like a Civic (that tunerzimage dicked me into buying :twisted:).

Anyone have the Wek'sos?

I've been trying to find a few on eBay as well...but the pics make it so hard to tell if its the real deal replica or the TR Style ish...
man i feel u on the tunerzimage lip ... they dicked me over on that lip when i had my teg, i was disapointed
try this link, it looks exact
http://jdmshit.com/parts/exterior/index.html ... but its poly, but fitment looks mint

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
man i feel u on the tunerzimage lip ... they dicked me over on that lip when i had my teg, i was disapointed
try this link, it looks exact
http://jdmshit.com/parts/exterior/index.html ... but its poly, but fitment looks mint
it was some BS...i didnt even notice it till i took pics of the car and said "wtf...why does it stick out so much." i doubt i'll ever order anything from them again...they shipped it wrapped in shrink-wrap with no box and didnt even send the hardware.

as for the jdmshit one.....i just noticed they have an ABS one for $129 shipped. it looks to be an exact replica from the picture (crosses fingers) so i think i'll be ordering that.

Last edited:

ltrain

it was some BS...i didnt even notice it till i took pics of the car and said "wtf...why does it stick out so much." i doubt i'll ever order anything from them again...they shipped it wrapped in shrink-wrap with no box and didnt even send the hardware.

as for the jdmshit one.....i just noticed they have an ABS one for $129 shipped. it looks to be an exact replica from the picture (crosses fingers) so i think i'll be ordering that.
let me know the fitment for future refrence

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
let me know the fitment for future refrence
will do...i *believe* i ordered it...it said i should receive and email within 24 hours and i did not...so now i have to try to get in touch with them over the phone...which will probably take a few tries and make sure that it did/did not process. last thing is need is 2 lips and $300 missing from my account.

heykosal

Angkorian
the JDMsh!t one is some shit! don't get it you'll regret it. you really should go oem fitment and stuff is perfect and you could always pick up the CW one and spray with with duplicolors exact match paints.

i got my abs from JDMsh!t and it barely lined up with the front bumper. it was that bad. i dremeled the shit out of the lip so that it would fit tightly but there were still gaps all over the place. it wouldnt even stay in place with the provided hardware it scratched up my front bumper! oh the horror...

B18C1_integra

the JDMsh!t one is some shit! don't get it you'll regret it. you really should go oem fitment and stuff is perfect and you could always pick up the CW one and spray with with duplicolors exact match paints.

i got my abs from JDMsh!t and it barely lined up with the front bumper. it was that bad. i dremeled the shit out of the lip so that it would fit tightly but there were still gaps all over the place. it wouldnt even stay in place with the provided hardware it scratched up my front bumper! oh the horror...
same with my CTR style front lip for my civic from them