ABS ITR lips

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
I'm currently trying to hunt down an ITR lip...I only want ABS as I cant stand the warpage, etc from Poly.

I've been eyeing up Wek'sos USDM ITR lip...it LOOKS like it should be a direct replica of the real ITR lip...and not that retarded one that flares out like a Civic (that tunerzimage dicked me into buying :twisted:).

Anyone have the Wek'sos?

I've been trying to find a few on eBay as well...but the pics make it so hard to tell if its the real deal replica or the TR Style ish...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thats what I'm looking for...an accurate replica of an OEM one. the wek'sos lip looks to be pretty accurate but i can't quite tell from the picture.

I'm talking about the Authentic OEM ITR front lips. I bought an Si-VTEC front lip from Weaksauce, but I decided to sell it. They don't come with pre-drilled holes, so you have to drill them in yourself. Plus you have to drill holes into your bumper to make the lip clip on to the ends of the lip. I didn't wanna drill holes into my bumper so I'm going to look for an OEM ITR or Si-VTEC lip.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
I'm talking about the Authentic OEM ITR front lips. I bought an Si-VTEC front lip from Weaksauce, but I decided to sell it. They don't come with pre-drilled holes, so you have to drill them in yourself. Plus you have to drill holes into your bumper to make the lip clip on to the ends of the lip. I didn't wanna drill holes into my bumper so I'm going to look for an OEM ITR or Si-VTEC lip.
i'm cool with the holes...i already have 2 drilled from that "TR Style" bullshit that tunerzimage sold me before they started getting complaints about the name of the lip.

I just want something that *looks* like the ITR lip...doesnt flare out on the sides and has the curved lines on the side that match up with the OEM optional sides (if you get what im goin for there haha). What do you think from that picture?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i'm cool with the holes...i already have 2 drilled from that "TR Style" bullshit that tunerzimage sold me before they started getting complaints about the name of the lip.

I just want something that *looks* like the ITR lip...doesnt flare out on the sides and has the curved lines on the side that match up with the OEM optional sides (if you get what im goin for there haha). What do you think from that picture?
Since you already have holes, then I guess it would be fine to go with the Weaksauce one.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

i believe...

71110-ST7-R01ZD ( SUNLIGHT YELLOW )
71110-ST7-R01ZE ( NIGHTHAWK BLACK PEARL )
Sunlight Yellow? I thought it was Phoenix Yellow.

B18C1_integra

Last edited:

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
i just got the numbers for the 01 year. i dont think you will find a unpainted as they come painted from the factory

edit:

here you go

1998 type-r
71110-ST7-R01ZA ( CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE )

here is the site i got all this from
http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/catdisplay.jsp?inputstate=1&catcgry1=INTEGRA&gclid=CODDlofa_pICFQNEPAodGBshzg

haha, well i wasn't looking to the Champ white myself, if they had it in Satin Silver Metallic though i'd buy one in a second :lol:... though i wish my car was champ white :(