Cons/pros For 91 Integra Rs>>>>>> I Just Got One

91integraDA

8)

SO I JUST GOT A 1991 INTEGRA RS MANUAL AND BLACK
I RACED MY FRIEND IN HIS 96 CIVIS SI AND I BEAT HIM TWICE ON TAKE OFF.

WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT THE PROS OR CONS TO THS CAR ARE.
AND IF THERES ANY LOW BUDGET UPGRADES THAT CAN BE DONE

killerbseries

well one of the pros is that its a bseries motor and this is one of the torqueiest b series greater than a gsr the cons are you have no vtec and you really cant rev that mototr up like there brothers the b series vtec thier internally beefier. my first car was a 1990 gs integra thier are tons of upgrades you can do if your on a budget chip the ecu get an ebay intake, header, i think they sell a package on thier. all i had running was ebay parts thats when i was in a budget and was in high school worked great for me.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
pros: it will run forever.

con: like everyone says they leak on the passenger side floor.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Pros: i used to have one, and i swear it was the little engine that could. Runs nice! I sold it too my brother and the beast is still running fairly well (Considering it has broken down a crap load of times, but everything was easily fixed)

Cons: OMG your interior WILL fall apart after awhile. fabric on door molding peels off from heat. Water leaked in on passenger side when it rained. THat stupid cover for the rear light falls off. Automatic seatbelts suck. Windows roll up weird. and finnaly no vtec.

tilegend

cons: definitely that leak on the passenger side... i fixed it down to a couple drops... before it was lake superior... others things: abs, automatic seatbelts are annoying especially if they dont work or passengers dont know that they're automatic. the 90-91 B18A1s are also the lowest in power output compared to the 92+. the header sucks... its a 4-1 but not the 4-1 everyone thinks about it just has an exhaust manifold merge into 1 pipe. the intake manifold is also smaller. intake ports are smaller, cams have less lift. and redline is lower.

pros: not everyone has DA or at least one that looks good and doesnt have cancer everywhere. a good looking DA is definitely a head turner.

gas mileage is a definite plus.