Cons/pros For 91 Integra Rs>>>>>> I Just Got One

wite2nr

My guess is he is in Canada, as our Si is your EX, and your Si is our SiR

Oh got it. i was wondering the same thing.

pros- gas mileage, can use 87 (if you're not boosting), its a honda
cons- no experience with passenger floor leak yet. only problem i have had is my clutch go out, so nothing besides general maintnence.

well one of the pros is that its a bseries motor and this is one of the torqueiest b series greater than a gsr the cons are you have no vtec and you really cant rev that mototr up like there brothers the b series vtec thier internally beefier. my first car was a 1990 gs integra thier are tons of upgrades you can do if your on a budget chip the ecu get an ebay intake, header, i think they sell a package on thier. all i had running was ebay parts thats when i was in a budget and was in high school worked great for me.
Im sorry to nit pick and thread jack at the same time. This just drives me up the wall.
*their-plural subject possessive
*there- place
*they're-contraction of " they are"
Please take note.

deddth

ich hasse dich.
pros: that b18 engine. sure, it has no vtec, its redline is lower, and the ports, omfg, they flow like shit. nothing that can't be solved. one route is to go lsvtec. MINE is to squeeze all you can from the no vtec setup in na trim. let's start with the head. a port and polish including a gasket port match is a great start point to make power with a b18. match that with a blox mani or a ported oem mani. set of crower cams, stage 1 or 2 with their corresponding springs/retainers upgrade so you can rev safer. a 4-2-1 header helps to keep the beautiful b18 low grunt from moving way up in the powerband while freeing up nice power. itr pistons. arp rod bolts. no creature comforts like power st. and air cond. 2.5 exhaust. a good tune. there is more that you can do in na trim if you have the time, money and the patience. have fun. or you can slap a turbo and also call it a day AFTER securing those rods with arp bolts and a good tune. not securing those bolts is a flagrant invitation to terrorific epic fail.

deddth

ich hasse dich.
oh i forgot! cons: passenger leak, rust especially on rear quarters, strange noises, main fuel relay, rod bolts, weight of the car. rs trims are the lightest imho. hope it helped.

mattrt09

i loved my DA I had it for 2 years my dad had it for 8 before me.

its a good motor
will last a long time
good MPG
benefits from mods pretty good
unique

Cons
trunk leaks
passenger leak
after time windows roll up slow
most of the time your bay WILL be dirty
trunk dampers go out fast
theres more but i dont remember them i sold mine lol